Friday 29 March 2013

Don't try this at home...







Easter is here and I decided to follow my Slavic roots and to decorate some eggs. It should be easy, well it was not.From start I did not have the proper eggs dyes and I ignored all instructions and articles about" How to decorate Easter eggs". Instead I wanted to do something special ,so picked up my old spray paints and I started to spray eggs. After one hour of decorating 3 eggs spray paints were all over me and over the wall, the air in my tiny room was so unbreathable and I had to proceed the evacuation. Despite all mess which I made,I think that my eggs are cool, but please don't try this at home...





15 comments:

  1. The result looks amazing though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I am glad that you like it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like so much fun, especially if you have children but I will take your suggestion and not try it at home if it gets that messy ha ha. The result is very pretty though!

    http://forcaililini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thank you for the comment...Yep craft is fun I am not good dealing with mess after it...

      Delete
  4. Hi, thank you..

    I have checked your blog , it is awesome... I will come back to read more posts...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creative! I should have done this!

    xx

    Pirate Hart
    www.piratehart.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so so pretty and artistic, thanks for sharing x
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow beautiful!!!:)
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great idea, so beautiful!!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really creative! It's so great decoration for Easter!
    http://rslamode.blogspot.hu/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message.