Sunday 19 August 2012

Diy...Fashion

I love little/big fashion projects. Back in the old days I used to make a clothers for my dolls and of course for me as well. Some of my fashion experiments were pretty bad and I got a lot of bollocking from my mum who did not understand my passion for fashion and for sewing.

I have to admit that lately I miss those days when I went to fabric shops to pick up the material for my next fashion challenge, so I took a little time off and decided to do some projects for myself. Only me and my sewing machine, bring it on!

Unfortunately for me time is a big problem, the day does not have enough hours, and this project turned out to be anything but easy. 

My big DIY projects Black Blazer...





I would like to thank a pair & spare blog http://apair-andaspare.blogspot.co.uk which inspired me and I also to my boyfriend's dad who recycled for me a fully functional sewing machine.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message.